Transition FAQ

Q. How can I access my Summary of benefits, 401K and pension after separation?
A. Contact 1-800-Deloitte with any questions regarding benefits.

Q. Where do I find The Work Number and Authorization for full release?
A. Direct any person or organization requesting a reference with respect to your employment with the Employer or any of its related or affiliated entities in the U.S. (“Reference Requesting Party”) to The Work Number at or 1-800-367-5690 and supply the Reference Requesting Party with the Employer’s code of 11421. The Work Number will then verify your employment by providing the Reference Requesting Party with your title, start date, and last day of employment.

If you also wish to have your salary verified for the Reference Requesting Party, you will need to create a salary key by visiting or calling 1-800-367-2884. You must then give the Reference Requesting Party this salary key along with the aforementioned Employer code and your four-digit PIN number which is formed by taking the last two digits of your birth year and then following them with the fourth and fifth digits in the middle of your Social Security Number.

If you have further questions about this service, contact 1-800-Deloitte

Q. How do I obtain a listing of my CPE Credits?
A. Please email, including your full name, personnel number and phone number where you can be reached.

Q. How can I reach the Personal Service Network (PSN)?
A. Call 1-800-Deloitte or 1-800-335-6488.

Q. How will I receive my final Pay Stub from Deloitte?
A. If you are on salary continuation, you should receive your pay as direct deposit and are also automatically set up to receive a pay check stub via US mail. If you have further questions, contact 1-800-Deloitte.

Q. When and how will I receive my W-2?
A. W-2s will be released in late January via US Mail. If you do not receive your W-2 by mid-February, please call 1-800-Deloitte to request that a duplicate be processed and mailed to your current address.

Q. What is the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and how can I get help?
A. The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to help deal with personal problems of any kind by providing resources and referrals to qualified counselors and mental health professionals. You may contact the EAP directly and confidentially at 800-221-3222.

Q. Is there any charge for using the EAP?
A. Never. Your discussions with the EAP counselor cost nothing.

< Back